Where Intermodal Savings Meet Efficiency
At Proline, intermodal transportation is about more than getting clients from point A to B. It’s constant innovation that sets the standard, from game-changing intermodal container design to network optimizations that make shipping faster and easier. Bring us your biggest transportation challenge: we’ll make things smoother, guaranteed.
- Vast intermodal network: Over 60,000 rail miles and nearly 3,000 dray carriers connect the transcontinental, East to East, and NAFTA markets
- Flexible intermodal capacity: We deliver North America: 18,000+ intermodal containers and 135,000+ rail and small-box options, plus key carrier relationships
- Integrated solutions: Door to door, ramp & cross boarder service get your freight to its endpoint
- Cargo security: Double-stack intermodal cars restrict access & protect cargo while in transit
- Award-winning service: 24/7 support and rail experts keep freight monitored & moving
Standard & Expedited Intermodal Options
Get expedited truck-like service and transit times, or save even more with standard intermodal service.
Intermodal transportation is the secure, flexible, and cost-effective alternative to truck-only moves. Proline gets your freight from your dock to the receiver’s, managing everything in between.
- North American coverage: One of the largest intermodal networks with comprehensive drayage for door delivery
- Stress-free service: We handle all intermodal container reservations, pick-up and delivery drayage, and rail line-haul arrangements
- Service & savings: Leverage intermodal service and save, while keeping your supply chain moving without interruption
Experienced IMCs, 3PLs, and Brokers rely on Proline’s expansive line-haul and intermodal container capacity to do the heavy lifting for their clients, saving time, money and headaches.
- One of the largest intermodal networks: We match the network to your needs, with expanded West Coast access via UP, and coast-to-coast intermodal service on CSX, KCS, KCSM, NS, and CN railroads
- The right equipment: Our double-stack intermodal containers and chassis are top-notch
- Flexible capacity: Strategic repositioning of international ISO containers extends our fleet
Cross-Border: Mexico & Canada Intermodal
Smart suppliers trust the leader in cross-border intermodal shipping in and out of Mexico and Canada. Proline
delivers ease and speed, making smoother cross-border shipments standard operating procedure.
- Bilingual intermodal experts: Get worry-free transport coordination & documentation support
- Pre-cleared, non-stop crossings: Bypass delays and eliminate customs brokerage fees
- In-bond freight shipping: Ship to Mexico & Canada via the Laredo & Detroit gateways
- Vast Mexico fleet & network: The most 53’ containers, chassis, and reach south of the border