Distribution and WMS
Our combined 600,000 square foot warehouse partner with 4pl facilities are designed to be the distribution center and hub offers our customer all supports for your supply chain management requirements. We creates smoother warehousing and distribution services with three competitive advantages: location, an expansive portfolio of services, and true collaboration.
Proline’s third party warehousing operations are strategically located in Southern California to support cost-effective and efficient movement of freight into and out of the US. Our portfolio of service is flexible, solving specific business challenges with customized warehousing solutions – and our collaborative approach from warehouse design to process development provides the blueprint to successfully exceed your expectation.
- Public & Contract warehousing:
– Explore short and long term storage plus value add support services.
- Consolidation & Deconsolidation:
– Move distribution decisions closer to demand and reduce inventory.
- Transloading & Crossdocking:
– Transfer cargo between ocean and domestic containers/vans seamlessly.
- Harbor Drayage:
– Harbor trucking for port and drayage and local pick-ups and deliveries.